Marshall JMP MV 2203 schematic/pics question

Everything from original vintage Marshalls to reissues.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

Marshall JMP MV 2203 schematic/pics question

Postby JMPMAN » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:40 pm

Wondering if anyone out there has schematics for my 100 watt Marshall JMP MV 2203 head which was made in 1979, it appears as though whoever had it before me did some modifications and I want to get it back to stock as much as possible, also if you have any pics of the PCB from that era ('75-'80) that would be great! I have been to some sights that do have some info, but it appears as though they are using 6550 tubes, I use EL34's so I need correct values. And pics of your boards would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance for your assistance.
JMPMAN

Re: Marshall JMP MV 2203 schematic/pics question

Postby Necrovore » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:58 pm

JMPMAN wrote:Wondering if anyone out there has schematics for my 100 watt Marshall JMP MV 2203 head which was made in 1979, it appears as though whoever had it before me did some modifications and I want to get it back to stock as much as possible, also if you have any pics of the PCB from that era ('75-'80) that would be great! I have been to some sights that do have some info, but it appears as though they are using 6550 tubes, I use EL34's so I need correct values. And pics of your boards would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I have the Unicord schematic from 1978 of the JMP Master 100 if you need it just pm me your email. Its sort of hard to read though so I can also send a newer schematic as they "should" be the same that you can at least see the correct values. some of these on this one I have are a bit garbled.
Necrovore

Return to Marshall Amplifiers